Welcome to the Welsford Golf Course - a fun, affordable, casual, and friendly eighteen hole public golf course.
Offering both 9 hole and 18 hole rounds of golf, the course is nestled in the beautiful valley of the Douglas Mountain Range along the Nerepis River. Our course is walker friendly, kid friendly and beginner friendly!
Make Welsford your best drive of the day, where the sun usually shines!
- Power carts are now available for two riders from the expanded family and friends bubble. Rental golf carts will be fully sanitized between uses.
- All players must have a tee time, no walk-on players will be permitted. A maximum of 4 customers are allowed in the building at once.
- Payment by debit/credit card is preferred.
- Tee times will be a minimum of 10 minutes apart to avoid congestion on the course.
- Flags will remain in place and cups elevated so the ball does not drop all the way into the hole. Golfers are to avoid touching the flag stick.
- Face masks are mandatory in the clubhouse and patio.
- Snack and bar service is available for take out and between nines.
- Washrooms at the clubhouse will be sanitized regularly, with only one individual allowed at a time.
- Groups must not congregate anywhere at the golf course…..including course, parking lot or clubhouse area. Social distancing of six feet must be adhered to everywhere on the premises, except family and friends bubble.